Newly Corporation (hereinafter“NEWLY”) establishes the following stipulations pertaining to the handling of private information in the possession of NEWLY, based on Japan’s Private Information Protection Law and related laws and regulations. NEWLY will endeavor to protect private information properly under a strict control rule.
Private Information Use Purposes
Private information acquired by NEWLY shall be used for the purpose of the below mentioned:-
- Delivering quotations, invoices, purchase orders, brochures, drawings and the business related documents.
- Supplying products, parts, installations, returns, repairs, services, recalls and relative operations.
- Informing of new products and services including promotions.
- Inviting to exhibitions, private shows, events, receptions etc.
- Sending out questioners and surveys.
- Responding to inquiries.
- Processing necessary tasks relative to the above mentioned.
Private Information Management
Private information acquired by NEWLY shall be controlled appropriately in order to prevent loss, leakage, manipulation etc. NEWLY will not provide any personal information to any third party except in the case where:-
- A customer gives consent.
- It is necessary for NEWLY to provide private information to the NEWLY’s contractor or business partner in order for NEWLY to achieve its purpose of use, provided that NEWLY will ensure that the recipient will properly handle the personal information by NDA contract beforehand.
- NEWLY may share private information with the NEWLY’s contractor or business partner so as to have the NEWLY’s contractor or business partner respond to inquiry or provide other inquiry-related services.
- The provision of personal information is required by laws or regulations.
Private Information Inquiry
If a customer wishes to change, or delete any private information, please contact the inquiry. After verification of identity, the request will be handled promptly within reasonable bounds.